Tuesday 13 December 2011

Avocado Olive Dip

So last night I posted a pic of my Avocado Olive Dip, and was kindly asked to include the recipe. So here goes. Before I show you the recipe, I wanted to show you my other forms of avocado feasting.


LEMON AVOCADO 
Before I get stated, I wanted to show you my personal favorite & traditional way of eating an avocado. This method simply consists of an Avocado cut in half, pit removed and sliced in a grid like form. On the side, a good squeeze of lemon, and a mashed up garlic clove with a pinch of salt. Pour the lemon-garlic mix into the avocado, stir & eat.


AVOCADO & OLIVES
Then there's the inspiration to this recipe. A staple at the dinner table after our meal, we include the avocado and the olive. I prefer a spoon, my family members prefer a "La'meh" of pita bread (when the pita bread is used as a scoop to hold food). The lemon-garlic mix can be excluded here & it still tastes amazing


Finally off the the recipe:

AVOCADO OLIVE DIP

  • 1 Avocado cubed
  • ½ Lime or Lemon squeezed
  • 1 clove of garlic mashed
  • 1/2 tomato cubed
  • 5 olives pitted & cubed
  • pinch of salt
You can also add
  • ½ tsp cumin ground
  • ¼ tsp coriander ground
  • ¼ tsp fresh hot peppers

1 comment:

Dareen AbouShackra said...

Hi, I just came across your blog and noticed that you have plagiarized several of the posts I had written, and provided on my website http://www.IngeniousHealth.com

Unfortunately, it seems that you've simply copied and pasted the post, with out any reference as to the author (Dareen AbouShackra © Ingenious Health) this is considered infringement of property, and is looked bad upon.

I'm pleased to know that my information was of interest to you, and you are more than welcome to use the info provided - only on the basis that you kindly include the author of the article and a link referring back to the site.

(Plagiarism is an illegal form of copying. It means taking another person's work (without asking) and calling it your own.)